F.A.Q (We’ll be adding more when we get more questions)
The game won’t download to my Android Device:
This could be due to several different reasons. It could be an issue with your phone’s cache, your connection to the internet, a problem with Google authenticating your login or not enough room to download the files.
- Try clearing your phone’s cache by heading to “Settings->Apps->Google Play Store->Clear Data/Cache”
- You can also try clearing the Google Play Services cache “Settings->Apps->Google Play Services->Clear Data/Cache”
- Make sure there’s enough room on your phone to download the files. Check available space by looking in “Setting/storage”
- Try restarting your phone
- It could also be a problem with your firewall or being on public WiFi. Make sure you’re using a secure connection to download the files